Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Where is Sister Matsuura going?

Hello!
Every time we tried to put this guy down he kept trying to jump back on to our shoulders!


Just a short one this week to let everyone know about transfer calls!

I'm staying in Morioka for my fourth transfer! I don't know the name of my new companion yet, but she`s currently on a plane flying from America! I'll introduce her next week 😊.

My heart is breaking over having to say goodbye to Sister Burrows and Sister Howell. The three of us have been together for three transfers so it's hard to see them go... But I know they are going to work hard and see so many miracles in their next areas!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

Church is true!

Love,
Matsuura Shimai

2 Nephi 4 (All of it)



The cute kids of Morioka!

Dinosaurs need the gospel too.



Iwate Art Museum is a dream! This golden statue is of Mary Magdalene finding the Savior's empty tomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GRAND FINALE - I'm coming home for reals!

Hello Family and Friends!  Here we are, my final email as a full-time missionary. Thank you for letting me share my mission with you! I...