Wednesday, April 25, 2018

We made pudding


No time this week because we`re going to Hirosaki to see the cherry blossoms! I promise I'll write a better email next week. (Alicia sent photos of the cherry blossoms after... so I included some pictures!)

Here's a brief summary of what went down this week:

- TRANSFER CALLS: I'm staying in Hachinohe for my 4th transfer with Jacobson Shimai! We are so pumped!! This place can't get enough of our good Idaho vibes.


- The time has come... my trainer Bean Shimai has accomplished her mission and is going homeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. What even is time in the mission.
Bean Shimai is the blondie next to me. LOVE U MISS U 

- We've been doing lessons with our investigator Uemura San and recently taught her "I am a child of God." She loved it! This song is doing good for us.



- Remember Sister Patty who was baptized recently? She's come to church every single week since! She's received a calling to be the ward organist so we've been teaching her how to follow the chorister. She's doing do well!

We had a pudding party this week! Homemade flan will change your life!





That's about it for now!

ζ„›γ—γ¦γΎγ™γ‚ˆ!

Matsuura Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GRAND FINALE - I'm coming home for reals!

Hello Family and Friends!  Here we are, my final email as a full-time missionary. Thank you for letting me share my mission with you! I...