Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WATCH OUR VIDEO!!!


SENDAI MISSION VIDEO GOES VIRAL
At least that's what we're going for! Many of you have probably seen my post on the video featuring all the Sendai missionaries singing "Hana wa Saku" in memory of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami disaster that struck East Japan. If you haven't had a chance to share it, please do! We want this video to reach as many people as possible, so they can have a chance to hear the message of joy we have to share with the world. I truly believe the Lord has given us technology as a means to help spread the gospel to every corner of the earth, to be preached among every nation, kindred, tongue and people (D&C 133:37).


If you would like to see the video, please click on the link below!

Harry Potter Party Games
The cutest fat friar I have ever seen


HOGWARTS COMES TO HACHINOHE
I just have to say how grateful I am for Sister Ishikawa. She always takes my crazy ideas and brings them to life. I have never met someone who is so good at organizing parties. This weekend we hosted a Harry Potter Party! The evening was filled with games, butter beer, cheesy skits and a lesson enititled "Harry Potter and the Happiness Potion", which was pretty much a fun rendition of the plan of salvation lesson. We had 33 nonmembers attend which was as exciting as it was unexpected!

Have you seen these wizards?!


FAREWELL SISTER ISHIKAWA
It's that time again - TRANSFERS. You probably guessed it from the heading, but Sister Ishikawa is transferring up north to Aomori and I'm staying here in Hachinohe. It`s sad being separated from someone you served alongside since Christmas. But on the bright side, she`s going to be serving as my STL! (No surprise there). She's going to become companions with none other than SISTER BEAN (My beloved trainer). I tear up a little just thinking about how grateful I am to be able to work with two of my past companions again. (Snow Shimai, you are missed up here!). My new companion is Sister Jacobson from the United States! That's all I know for now but we'll do a more in-depth introduction next week:)

Final District Photo

My thoughts and and prayers are always with you!

Church is true.

Love,
Sister Matsuura


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GRAND FINALE - I'm coming home for reals!

Hello Family and Friends!  Here we are, my final email as a full-time missionary. Thank you for letting me share my mission with you! I...