Monday, February 25, 2019

Meet my new companion: Sister Young



Not too much time this week. We`re going to the aquarium for district p-day and I'm so excited because.. DOLPHINS!!

I need to introduce my new companion! (Sorry this is a little late). Sister Young is from a small coal mining in Tennessee. She is a fire missionary with so much passion for missionary work. Here's a little bit more about her!



Transfer: 5th
Hobbies: Clarinet, doing hair, listening to music, having one-person dance parties and running.
Favorite Japanese phrase: びっくりした! (bikkuri sita) - I was surprised!
Life dream: Play Angelica Schuyler (Hamilton) on Broadway!
Fun Fact: Brigham Young is her fifth cousin three times removed.
Favorite Scripture: Alma 32:21

She's awesome and has been teaching me so much about missionary work:) I've seriously been blessed with the best companions throughout my mission!

My love and prayers for you all! I'm looking forward to seeing many of you next month. Until then, enjoy these pictures from the aquarium!

Love,
Sister Matsuura





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GRAND FINALE - I'm coming home for reals!

Hello Family and Friends!  Here we are, my final email as a full-time missionary. Thank you for letting me share my mission with you! I...