Sunday, March 24, 2019

Have you seen any miracles recently?

Hello Everyone!

This week we started asking almost everyone we meet if they've seen any miracles recently. The results have been... Miraculous! It's amazing being able to create opportunities for people to recognize when divine intervention has played a direct role in their lives.

When we asked this question to one of our friends, it was the first time she really opened up to us. She talked about how her husband, who recently passed away, was her greatest miracle! We cried together and talked about God's eternal love. It was one of the most powerful lessons on my mission.

We are so blessed to be at the mercy of a 'God of Miracles' who is waiting to bless us at every opportunity. I testify that He loves us all!

Sorry this is another short one. We're moving to a new apartment in two days, so we've been busy cleaning and packing!

In the meantime, please enjoy these photos of my mama as a baby. Special thanks to my Grandpa for capturing these precious moments!

Love you all!

Matsuura Shimai
     





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GRAND FINALE - I'm coming home for reals!

Hello Family and Friends!  Here we are, my final email as a full-time missionary. Thank you for letting me share my mission with you! I...